The Haunted Victorian Mansion in Gardner, MA, also known as the S.K. Pierce Mansion. Built in 1875, it has a long and colorful history, including accounts of murder and suspicious deaths. Originally a private residence of the wealthy businessman S.K. Pierce, its history of becoming a brothel, a boarding house, and residence of an eccentric artist whose paintings were a bit disturbing (half man, half beast paintings) might be the reason the Victorian is infested with both active spirits and imprints of residual energy.
*does the cup song with the goblet of fire*
you’re gonna miss me when i’m gone
IT’S BEEN TEN YEARS
Fuck it has been 10 years.
There are two types of people in the world: those who react to learning that you can use touch screens with your tongue with disgust and those who immediately go to lick their phones.
i’m gonna go ahead and assume that the reason this doesn’t have many notes is because you’re all too busy making out with your phones
i’m so glad this has taken off because
i was right
Currently playing Flappy Bird with my tongue
REALLY just wanna take this chance to remind the people who follow me to not kill/trap opossums if they’re in your yard, and do not call animal control! Seriously.
- Opossums are literally 100% BIOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE of carrying rabies. Their body temperature is too cool to incubate it properly.
- Opossums are actually quite gentle and NOCTURNAL, so if they’re roaming, they’ve probably gotten lost, been injured, and are looking for a place to hide.
- Young opossums tend to try to climb into garbage cans when they’re starving. This is because THEY ARE LITERALLY STARVING. Don’t fucking shoot them or hit them with things because you wanna be some fucking macho top-of-the-food-chain cocksucker.
- Mama possums are amazing mothers and if you encounter an “aggressive” opossum, it’s probably because she’s got babies hanging off her nipple and she’s freaking out. They’re clumsy. Sometimes they don’t hear you coming and you catch each other off guard.
- Wanna lure an opossum off of your property? You can set up a box with some greens and cat kibble in it, hide it well, and lure them out that way. They’re actually quite harmless and keep other predators away. they eat lotsa gross stuff.
- Opossum mamas who get hit by cars often still have their helpless babies attached to them. Possums get a bad rep and people say they are “the dumbest animal”, but they are incredible creatures who have been around since the days of fucking dinosaurs so treat them well, okay?